Tea o’Clock - Cold Brew Sparkling drink with chili
This combo of Cold Brew Sparkling Green Tea, gin, ginger and chili packs a punch. Dare to try?
- 2 cl DIY ginger chili syrup
- 2 cl freshly squeezed lemon juice
- About 1,5 Cold Brew Sparkling Green Tea
- A whole chili pepper for garnish
Cocktail version: Works as a cocktail too!
- Measure lemon juice, syrup and gin into a highball glass.
- Fill with ice.
- Add Paulig Cold Brew Sparkling Green Tea and stir.
- Garnish with chili pepper.
- Serve with the bottle of Cold Brew Sparkling Green Tea.
Ginger chili syrup:
Place one half of a seeded hot chili pepper and 200 g of ginger into a saucepan and crush. Add 1 litre of water and 1 kg of sugar. Heat and stir the mixture continuously until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside. Strain and bottle the syrup once fully cooled.