Cold Brew Tea Ginger & Lemon
Refreshing cold brew tea with Just T Ginger & Lemon, lemonade & ice.
- 1 dl cold brew tea concentrate
- 1 dl water
- 1/2 dl lemonade
- 1 squeezed lemon slice
- Lemon slice & mint for decoration
How to make Cold Brew Tea with Toddy home brewer:
- Put the rubber plug in place so it can be removed from the outside. Moisten the seal and place it at the bottom of the filter container. Measure a bag of Just T Doypack loose tea in the paper filter. Add 2 litres of water in a calm, circular motion.
- Add 2 litres of water in a calm, circular motion so that all tea leaves are wet.
- Tie the paper filter with a string. Cover the container with a lid and allow to brew for about 12 hours in the fridge.
- Remove the plug from the bottom of the filter container and pour the extract in a jug. Keep the extract in the fridge in a container tightly closed with a lid (it will keep for about 3 days in the cold).