Cold Brew Sangria
Sangria with cold brew coffee? Yes, works like a charm! Help yourself with a glass or surprise your friends with a jug.
- 8 cl fruity red wine
- 4 cl cold brew coffee
- 1-2 cl Tate&Lyle Cane -syrup
- 6 cl soda water
- Half-fill a glass (200 ml) with ice.
- Measure red wine, cold brew coffee and syrup into the glass.
- Top up with soda water and stir gently.
- Garnish with fruits and berries of your choice.
Tip: Make a sangria jug by multiplying the recipe by 4 and use a pitcher size of 2 litres.