1. Data controller
The responsible data controller for any personal data collected, processed and used in connection with the Webpage is Gustav Paulig Ltd.
2. Types of information we may collect
Information you provide us: first name, last name, and e-mail address, information about newsletter subscription.
We may also collect other types of information such as analytics data, log file data, device identifiers, information from cookies, information purely related to legal persons and other non-personal information in order to provide and improve the Webpage. Such non-personal information shall be processed in either anonymised or pseudonymised form to the extent technically and reasonably possible.
3. How we use your information
We collect process and use personal data and other information for the purposes of providing the Webpage to you. We may also use information that we receive to:
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the Webpage
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the Webpage
4. Sharing of your information
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share user content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with Affiliates. Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Webpage (including by providing analytics).
- We may also share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party Webpage providers that help us provide the Webpage to you.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your user content:
- Once you have shared user content or made it public, that user content may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Webpage, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Webpage, or if other users or third parties using the Webpage have copied or saved that information.
5. How we store your information
Your information collected through the Webpage may be stored and processed in the European Union, United Kingdom or the United States or any other country in which Paulig or its service providers maintain facilities.
Transfers of your information from the European Union or the European Economic Area to third countries will be executed in accordance with the EU Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC), any applicable laws and regulations implementing this directive and/or any other applicable means approved by the European Commission from time to time.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Webpage secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account.
6. Your choices about your information
Your subscription settings:
- Subscribe for and/or unsubscribe from email communications that we may send for marketing purposes, as permitted under applicable laws.
How long we keep your user content:
- Paulig or its service providers may retain information (including your profile information) and user content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes, to the extent permitted under applicable laws.
7. Children's privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 15 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Webpage. The Webpage and its content are not directed at children under the age of 15. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 15 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 15, please contact us.
9. Access rights and other rights
You shall have the right of access, after having supplied sufficient search criteria, to the data on yourself in our personal data file, or to a notice that the file contains no such data. We shall at the same time provide you with information of the regular sources of data in the file, on the uses for the data in the file and the regular destinations of disclosed data.
We may on our own initiative or at the request of you, without undue delay rectify, erase or supplement information contained in the personal data file if it is erroneous, unnecessary, incomplete or obsolete as regards the purpose of the processing.
If we refuse the request of the rectification of an error, a written certificate to this effect shall be issued. The certificate shall also mention the reasons for the refusal. We shall notify the rectification to the recipients to whom the data have been disclosed and to the source of the erroneous information. However, there is no duty of notification if this is impossible or unreasonably difficult.
10. Contact details